Coordinator of Marketing and Communications
Director of Community Partnerships
Works with Executive Director to develop and implement a plan for strategic fundraising and achievement of annual objectives and coordinates development efforts through regular contacts and/or meetings. Manages individual, corporate and community partnerships for the organization. Facilitates strategic corporate and community partnerships, negotiates donations and secures sponsorships. Communicates about programs, events and other local activities to facilitate “storytelling” and to help build brand equity/reputation. Collaborates with Executive Director to manage, cultivate and steward all corporate, foundation, and 3rd party relationships in the region. Represents Project Quest and its needs to the corporate, foundation and 3rd Party community, and attracts resources for organizational priorities.
General office and sedentary. Use of personal computing equipment, telephone, multi-functioning printer and calculator. Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 10 pounds. Ability to drive a motor vehicle and travel to and from meetings, training sessions or other business-related events. After hours work may be required to include weekends and holidays.
Bachelor’s degree, certification from a College/University Fund Raising Program, or equivalent. Minimum of four years experience including knowledge of annual giving, foundation and corporate solicitations, communications and special events. Demonstrated track record in government, corporate, foundation, individual and workplace fundraising. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in nonprofit marketing and public relations. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability and experience in proposal writing and grant reporting and procurement.
Project Quest is an equal employment opportunity provider.
- Maintains and strengthens existing relationships with current individual, corporate and community partners.
- Develops comprehensive project plans and tracks donations.
- Solicits new donors to supplement program needs.
- Develops and implements plans to communicate with, involve, enlist, solicit and steward new corporate contributors.
- Manages all donations and ensures proper communication and outreach to support ongoing donations.
- Responds to inquiries concerning donations and establishes new partnerships.
- Creates diversified pipeline of individual, corporate and community partners and prospects.
- Prepares and submits proposals, renewals, interim reports to corporate donors.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of the development plan including donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship activities, as well as prospect research.
- Enters all donor related activities into ABILA fund software database in a timely and regular basis including, but not limited to correspondence with donor, cultivation activities such as mailings, thank you cards, copies of grant and other related documents ensuring all information in the organization’s donor data base is accurate and up to date.
- Reviews development plan periodically to assess outcomes and strategize annual goals as related to the overall goals of the organization.
- Researches corporate and foundation funding opportunities, applies for grants and submits progress reports.
- Provides regular progress reports to Executive Director and Advisory Board.
- Performs other duties, tasks and projects as assigned.
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 9/30/18.